Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Years!


































And the count down is on! I can not believe 2012 has almost come to an end! This year has been one of the best years artistically for myself! Being chosen by Chris Oatley for his first Painting Drama course has completely changed the way I approach my art now and can not wait to learn more from the great man himself! And of course taking the gamble and flying over to CTN Animation expo in Burbank LA was the most rewarding weekend, (I promise to post about the weekend soon!) Not only did I get to meet great artists and be inspired by their work, but received some fantastic feedback and direction that I am excited on where my art will take me in 2013! Hope you have an amazing New Year and happy holidays! I know I can not wait for the time off at the beach!

2 comments:

Nicola Coppack said...

Your work is absolutely gorgeous! Favourite blog find =D

In your portfolio I really love your ink sketches at the bottom (big fan of ink).

Look forward to seeing more!

Nicola

Tegan Clancy said...

Thanks Nicola! I have a great feeling about 2013 and hope to create a lot more art. And the city sketches are actually just black marker, but I am also a massive fan of black ink, maybe I should start exploring soon again with ink! Thanks for the support and I am following your blog right back, look forward to the updates!

Post a Comment