Sunday, February 24, 2013

Enjoying the sunshine & painting


So I always take while at the beginning of the year to kick it back into my art schedule, and here is my reason, Australian beautiful sunny beaches. So on the weekend I combined the 2. A quick 20min gouache painting is all I could handle before diving into the ocean. Learning so much from painting from life, and owe Mike Humphries a big thank you to push me to do it! Find his work here: http://www.michaelhumphries.net/modules/gallery/index.php?category=3
 Look forward to more.


3 comments:

Lianna said...

LOVE IT! :) Can I come paint with you next time??

Tegan Clancy said...

Oh man Lianna just fly over the pacific and enjoy the sunshine! Maybe at CTN we can whip out the paints?

GWhitehall said...

nice! Real brushes are so scary, but look how brave you are :)

Post a Comment